Over the course of 12 weeks, we’ll lay groundwork for solid social interaction using
* the simple present tense of regular verbs,
* the present progressive tense,
* the general passive voice,
* bread-and-butter irregular verbs
* essential vocabulary needed for everyday conversation,
* simple sentence and verb structures and some compound verb structures.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to understand and use everyday expressions; describe yourself and your world; express needs and intentions; answer and ask questions; request services and order food, for example; and be able to hold basic but useful conversations with other Spanish speakers.
Contact us at (313) 444-3677 for a free assessment of your level.